Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Cream and Sugar


The purpose of this post is just to clarify what was meant by cream and sugar in the previous article. The cream and sugar which I gave an example of in my article was praise and worship. However it is not limited to praise and worship and by no means do I imply changing our liturgy by throwing in praise and worship; we hold enough candles during worship, we don't need the whole congregation waving lighters in the air during worship! What I meant was using our talents that God gave us to create and write OVBS songs and Praise and worship that is more Orthodox as well as sing existing praise and worship. Its important to minister to everyone through all the possible means. Again just a clarification, because I realize that its somewhat shady.
God Bless
-Varkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is str8 up stoopid dawg. its like u sayin orthodoxy is a religion. i believe christianity should not have denominations. every denomination believes in Christ. i agree this ur opinion but dawg...this is mad wack...n honestly this is my opinion only but u needa look outside the box.